Dany has always had a passion for creating sweet things. As a young mother she would spend many hours making wedding and special occasion cakes for family and friends. This passion, however, took second place as her children started school.
More recently, with time on her hands, Dany’s passion was rekindled and “Marguerite Cakes” was registered. Marguerite is the French word for daisy, a “delicate” flower. Today, Dany applies her “delicate touch” to create individually designed cakes for her customers, that taste as good as they look.
A CAKE FIT FOR A PRINCE
Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall visit Perth and celebrate The Prince’s 67th Birthday with a cake from Marguerite Cakes.
- The West Australian - Charles and Camilla soak up WA's Warmth
- The West Australian - Nippers Demolish Prince Charles' Birthday Cake Video
- Perth Now - Royal Visit: Charles and Camilla in WA
- The Sydney Morning Herald - Royal visit: Prince Charles back in swimmers 40 years after Jane Priest kiss
- Women's Weekly - Prince Charles’ ‘utter and total’ birthday horror
- Air Mauritius - Brilliant Minds: Cakes fit for Royalty
Picture via Perth Now: AFP Photo/Greg Wood